Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and 24-hour fitness center
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of San Antonio Shopping Center, Stanford University, and Stanford Shopping Center. Stanford Stadium and Rengstorff Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 54 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding. IPod docks, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Nest Palo Alto
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Palo Alto hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2015.
The Nest Palo Alto is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free wired Internet
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2015
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
The Nest Palo Alto has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 15 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Quality Inn Stanford/Silicon Valley
- Quality Inn Stanford/Silicon Valley Palo Alto
- Quality Stanford/Silicon Valley
- Nest Palo Alto Hotel
- Nest Palo Alto
- Quality Inn Stanford / Palo Alto Hotel Palo Alto
- Quality Inn Palo Alto
- Palo Alto Quality Inn
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.