Visiting San Juan de los Lagos
Visitors can enjoy all that San Juan de los Lagos has to offer including the parks, cathedral, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in San Juan de los Lagos
- The closest major airport is in Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes (AGU-Licenciado Jesus Teran Peredo Intl.), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Juan de los Lagos
The city is notable for landmarks like Temple of San Pedro Esqueda, San Juan de los Lagos Cathedral Basilica, and Independence Monument. Additionally, you might want to add San Juan de los Lagos Municipal Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in San Juan de los Lagos. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Quinta Cesar - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Real Santa Fe - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Posada Arcos - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV.
Dressing for San Juan de los Lagos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- San Juan de los Lagos gets about 40.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F