- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- San Juan del Sur Beach
- 1 min walk
- San Juan del Sur Port
- 11 min walk
- Refugio de Vida Silvestre La Flor
- 7 min drive
- Tola (ECI-Costa Esmeralda)
- 76 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
San Juan del Sur
Located in San Juan del Sur, Hotel Alcazar is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Petroglyph and Church of Saint John the Baptist are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at San Juan del Sur Beach and Old Lighthouse Trail.
- San Juan del Sur Beach - 1 min walk
- San Juan del Sur Port - 11 min walk
- Christ of Mercy Statue - 6 min drive
- Nacascolo Beach - 7 min drive
- Refugio de Vida Silvestre La Flor - 7 min drive
- Managua (MGA-Augusto C. Sandino Intl.) - 125 min drive
About this property
Right across from the Beach!
The hotel was easy to find and parking in front was free and a breeze. Most people we found touring Nicaragua hadn't rented cars. The staff was attentive and very helpful. The room was very nice and we upgraded to ocean front on the third floor for a couple of nights. The only drawback is the noise at night so we used the proffered ear plugs each night and slept well. We were able to get our coffee and breakfast sent to our room each morning or if you prefer you can eat in the lobby/bar area. This hotel is right in the middle of the entire tourist section so there's a lot of street and pedestrian traffic. Good restaurants nearby as well as many bars.
Pros: Proximity to all services, easy to find
Location: We drove to Hermosa Beach and Maderas beach. You can get shuttle buses everywhere so you don't need a car. We loved Hermosa beach especially.