Visiting San Luis Potosi
Visitors to San Luis Potosi are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, museums, and churches. A top sight in the city is San Luis Potosi Cathedral.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in San Luis Potosi
- The closest major airport is in San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi (SLP-Ponciano Arriaga Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Luis Potosi
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Contemporary Art, Jesus Garcia Corona Railway Museum, and Federico Silva Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like San Luis Potosi Cathedral, Church of the Compania, and Temple of Carmen. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to San Luis 400 Market, Citadella, and Plaza Sendero Shopping Center.
In San Luis Potosi, you'll find 55 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Catalina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Conrad San Luis Potosi - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for San Luis Potosi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- San Luis Potosi gets about 45.04 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F