See yourself sauntering through the city center during your future holiday, looking up at the beautiful landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. But there's one draw you have been anticipating in particular: San Marcos City Park. The time has arrived to mark it off your must-see list.
Where to Stay at San Marcos City Park
Hotels near San Marcos City Park
Refresh your spirit with a journey back to the natural world at San Marcos City Park.
You'll be pleased to know that it is located in San Marcos, just 30 miles from the state capital, Austin.
Select from 22 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of San Marcos City Park. The Hampton Inn & Suites San Marcos is just 1 mile from San Marcos City Park. Some more well-known options include the Comfort Suites Near Texas State University, 1 mile away, and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Marcos, TX, 2 miles away.
Whether you're traveling solo or with a group, you may prefer to book your accommodation with one of the many budget hotels in the vicinity. 0.8 miles away, is the Crystal River Inn, but if that's not right for you, then you could check out the Wingate by Wyndham San Marcos, which is 1 mile away.
Would you prefer to book a room that's a bit more extravagant? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find many upmarket hotels all within walking distance. Two of the hotels that lead the way in elegance and design are the Days Inn San Marcos and the Knights Inn - San Marcos, which are located 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Make sure you go to Root Cellar Cafe & Brewery (215 North LBJ Drive, San Marcos) to refuel with some coffee and some divine treats. If you're after something more nourishing, walk over to Saltgrass Steak House (221 West Sessom Drive, San Marcos) for something hearty.
Here's some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of San Marcos City Park:
- Explore tales of the people from another lifetime, and delve into the many layers of this region's extensive history when you stop by Charles S. Cock House Museum.
- Forget about monotonous family vacations. Grab your swimsuit and towel and cool off at Aquarena Center, where there is loads of fun for all ages.
- Texas State University-San Marcos is a celebrated place of learning, and over the years its pupils have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- Take time out from sightseeing, get the endorphins rushing and enjoy the outdoors at Rio Vista Park.
- Fresh air and charmingly green surroundings await you at the local hotspot, Ramon Lucio Park.
The rail transport terminal, San Marcos Station, is located 0.8 miles away from San Marcos City Park, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
New Braunfels motels and lodging listed on Expedia provide everything you want, so you're certain to have venues near San Marcos City Park that you'll enjoy. It's time to get searching lots of travelers decide on New Braunfels when they crave an exceptional getaway. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the guidance you're searching for. You can set off confidently once the time comes to reserve your room, too: numerous newcomers would endorse their New Braunfels hotel to their colleagues.
- We've got accommodations that are snug for everyone, including big families with children and newlyweds.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the fronk desk service at lodging near San Marcos City Park is great.
- "Clean, fresh, and ready to welcome you" is always the name of the game for New Braunfels hotels.
Your favorite spot is ready with our broad inventory of hotels near San Marcos City Park.
Intriguing New Braunfels
With San Marcos City Park realized, there are still further things to see and do in New Braunfels.
- In order to truly leave no stone unturned, go over pastimes near New Braunfels.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration with a bang; when the sun rises, get cultured about regional history.
- Use some hours to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon also see New Braunfels is a pro when it comes to personal welcomes.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to New Braunfels, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near San Marcos City Park. Book today!