Visiting San Miguel de Allende
Visitors give high marks for the cathedral in San Miguel de Allende, which is also known for its architecture and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and live music.
- There are 317 hotels and other accommodations in San Miguel de Allende
- The closest major airport is in Queretaro, Queretaro (QRO-Queretaro Intl.), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Miguel de Allende
Well known for its art scene, the city's cultural venues include El Nigromante Ignacio Ramirez Cultural Center, Angela Peralta Theater, and San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Temple of Immaculate Conception, Casa del Mayorazgo de la Canal, and El Jardin. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bellas Artes School and Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel.
In San Miguel de Allende, you'll find 317 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hatso Villas - With a stay at this 3.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique - Our customers like the central location and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Antigua Capilla Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a rooftop terrace, and parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Miguel de Allende
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 49.57 inches of rain falls on San Miguel de Allende each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F