Visiting San Miguel El Alto
Those traveling to San Miguel El Alto are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Miguel El Alto
Places to visit in the larger region include San Juan de los Lagos Municipal Park, Independence Monument, and San Juan de los Lagos Cathedral Basilica. Additionally, you'll find Temple of San Pedro Esqueda in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to San Miguel El Alto, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 20 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Posada Arcos is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the center of San Miguel El Alto. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Juan de los Lagos can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV.
- Hotel Quinta Cesar is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central San Miguel El Alto. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in San Juan de los Lagos can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Plaza Centro is located 29.8 mi (48 km) from the heart of San Miguel El Alto. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tepatitlan de Morelos can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for San Miguel El Alto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Miguel El Alto is 49.33 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F