Visiting San Pablo de los Montes
Travelers to San Pablo de los Montes will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In San Pablo de los Montes, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pablo de los Montes
Places to visit in the larger region include Torcon Reservoir, Church Nuestra Señora De La Antigua, and Santa Maria of Melque Church. You'll also find Cabaneros National Park and Montalban Castle in the area.
As you plan your trip to San Pablo de los Montes, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 39 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Complejo Turistico Baños del Robledillo is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in San Pablo de los Montes features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Alojamiento Bar Rte Cuatro Caminos is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star guesthouse in San Pablo de los Montes features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Complejo Recreativo Baños del Sagrario is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hostal in San Pablo de los Montes features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for San Pablo de los Montes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Pablo de los Montes is 15.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F