Visiting San Pablo Villa de Mitla
Travelers to San Pablo Villa de Mitla will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pablo Villa de Mitla
Notable city landmarks like Mitla Archaeological Site and Mitla might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Hierve el Agua in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Hacienda Don Cenobio - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for San Pablo Villa de Mitla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for San Pablo Villa de Mitla is 45.71 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 48°F