Visiting San Pedro del Pinatar
Visitors to San Pedro del Pinatar are sure to enjoy the spas, beaches, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in San Pedro del Pinatar
- The closest major airport is in Murcia (MJV-San Javier), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pedro del Pinatar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Salt Marshes of San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park, Playa de la Torre Derribada, and Playa de la Barraca. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santiago de la Ribera Beach and Playa de Punta de Algas.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in San Pedro del Pinatar. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aparthotel Bahía - This 3-star aparthotel in Molino del Chirrete features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Alaska - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 1-star hotel in Molino del Chirrete features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Pensión La Puntica - This 2-star pension in Molino del Chirrete features a casino, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Pedro del Pinatar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- San Pedro del Pinatar gets about 11.22 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F