Find Hotels in San Pedro Garza Garcia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check San Pedro Garza Garcia hotel prices
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Visiting San Pedro Garza Garcia
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in San Pedro Garza Garcia, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. Around the area, top sights include Museo del Obispado, Faro de Comercio, and Fuente de la Vida o Neptuno.
- You'll find 125 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monterrey
- The closest major airport is in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon (MTY-General Mariano Escobedo Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pedro Garza Garcia
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Paseo San Pedro, Plaza San Pedro Mall, and Plaza Fiesta San Agustin. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alfa Planetarium and Metropolitan Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in San Pedro Garza Garcia. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites San Pedro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Grand Fiesta Americana Monterrey Valle - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Monterrey Valle - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Museo del Obispado, located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Faro de Comercio, which is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.
Dressing for San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for San Pedro Garza Garcia is 27.99 inches
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in San Pedro Garza Garcia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Pedro Garza Garcia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to San Pedro Garza Garcia?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in San Pedro Garza Garcia?
What's the best place to stay for families in San Pedro Garza Garcia?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in San Pedro Garza Garcia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in San Pedro Garza Garcia?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Plaza Fiesta San Agustin?
What about the best place to stay close to Parque Ecologico Chipinque?
What's the best high-end place to stay in San Pedro Garza Garcia?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in San Pedro Garza Garcia?
Recent reviews of San Pedro Garza Garcia hotels
More trip options
- San Pedro Garza Garcia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Pedro Garza Garcia Airports
- Hotels near Popular San Pedro Garza Garcia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Pedro Garza Garcia
- More Hotel Options in San Pedro Garza Garcia
- San Pedro Garza Garcia Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Monterrey
- Other Hotels near San Pedro Garza Garcia, Monterrey
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends