Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I spent a week at Pedro's for my birthday in January, 2017. I didn't have much time to plan, so I chose Belize and Pedro's without being able to do a lot of research. I was traveling alone, and they fit my minimum requirements and budget. HOWEVER, I was blown away by my entire experience there. It ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly San Pedro accommodation! Finding the perfect home away from home during your Belize trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in San Pedro. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some San Pedro hotels even allow you to bring multiple pets along for your R&R.
- Belize is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Explorers say San Pedro has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Belize has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- San Pedro is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?