Overview of Tenuta Mani Sagge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
About this area
San Pietro di Feletto
Located in San Pietro di Feletto, Tenuta Mani Sagge is in a rural area. Castello di Conegliano and Casa di Cima are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golf Club Conegliano and Conte Collalto.
- Prosecco di Marca - Day Tour - 8 min drive
- Il Colle Azienda Vitivinicola - 10 min drive
- Castello di Conegliano - 15 min drive
- Casa di Cima - 27 min drive
- Duomo di Conegliano - 27 min drive
- Conegliano Station - 9 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 47 min drive
About this property
Tenuta Mani Sagge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.