Visiting San Vito al Tagliamento
Visitors can enjoy all that San Vito al Tagliamento has to offer including the spas and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and rural setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in San Vito al Tagliamento
- The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Vito al Tagliamento
Favorite places to visit in the city include San Vito Bell Tower, People's Square, and Palazzo Rota. You'll also find Museo Archeologico del Friuli Occidentale and Piazza della Repubblica in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Antico Borgo Torricella - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around San Vito al Tagliamento
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at San Vito al Tagliamento Station. San Vito al Tagliamento may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for San Vito al Tagliamento
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 32°F at night
- San Vito al Tagliamento gets about 51.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F