Book your room at Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
Get an overview of this hotelBermuda cottage colony with 4 private beaches
4 private beaches
Set on a Bermuda peninsula edged by the ocean and beautiful bays, this tranquil cottage colony features 4 private beaches and a renowned European-style spa.
The Ocean Spa
Sophisticated guests return to Cambridge Beaches Resort year after year, drawn by the calm waters, Ocean Spa, Aquarian Baths with retractable-roof pool, and gardens of palms and ancient Flamboyant trees.
Garden or sea views
Pink-and-white cottages, some dating back 200 years, house 94 rooms and suites at Cambridge Beaches Resort. All provide free WiFi air conditioning, ceiling fans, and views of the lush gardens or the ocean.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cambridge Beaches Resort's European-style spa features a 30-by-15-foot indoor pool under a retractable skylight roof; an adjacent swim-against-current exercise pool; and a fitness center equipped with cardio machines, a universal gym, free weights. Experience suites at the spa include Aroma Steam, Herbal Sauna, Crystal Mist, and Rain Shower. Guests have access to the hotel's private sandy beaches, along with beach towels. The spa’s lower level boasts seven treatment rooms and offers guest’s body treatments, marine wraps, holistic therapies, a menu of treatments to enjoy together in the romantic couples suite. An airport shuttle is available for a fee and a ferry shuttle is complimentary. The resort offers live entertainment at various locations and times during the season every day, except Tuesdays and Fridays.
This adults only hotel caters to couples.
- Beach towels
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Conference space size (meters) - 540
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
The Tamarisk Room - Overlooking Mangrove Bay. Peaked ceiling with pale-wood beams, pink walls. Also terrace seating under white canopy and umbrellas. Buffet and á la carte breakfasts. Four-course dinners with new menu daily and choices such as grilled-vegetable terrine, fish chowder, salad, lamb loin, and dessert. Live music nightly in the summer. Dinner dress code is resort elegant (jacket & ties optional).
Breezes - Seasonal restaurant. Alfresco dining on the beach with amazing sunsets. Cocktails and grilled seafood. Open for lunch and dinner (weather permitting).
Shutters - Poolside lounge by multi-level infinity pool. Casual dining. Open for lunch.
Port O'Call - Black-timbered seafarers'-type pub inside and covered-veranda seating outside overlooking Mangrove Bay. Complimentary rum-swizzle party Monday nights. Serving light dinner menu (seasonal).
Afternoon Tea is served daily from 3 PM to 4 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
This Bermuda resort features direct access to a private beach, three hard-surface tennis courts, a croquet lawn, and a putting green, all complimentary for the hotel's guests. At the resort's marina, guests can rent motorboats, various sailboats, kayaks, and snorkeling and fishing gear. Bicycles and motor scooters can be rented at the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 16 or older are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
No pets or service animals allowed
We should mention
Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
The Ahhh....More Offer
Book a 3-night minimum in a "$50 Spa Credit + 1 Round of Golf for 2" rate plan January 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016 for travel January 1, 2015 - January 31, 2016 and receive the following:
- USD 50 spa credit per person at The Ocean Spa
- 1 round of golf per person/stay at either Port Royal Golf Course or Belmont Hills Golf Course
- Purchase 3 days moped rental from Oleander Cycles and receive 4th day free
- Purchase 3 hours private boat rental from H20 Sport and receive 4th hour free
The Ahhh...More Offer
Book a 3-night minimum in valid rate plan tagged with "Spa Special" for travel August 13, 2015 - December 31, 2016 and receive the following:
- USD 30 spa credit per room per Day at The Ocean Spa
- 1 round of golf per person per stay at either Port Royal Golf Course or Belmont Hills Golf Course
- Purchase 3 hours private boat rental from H20 Sport and get your 4th hour free
- Purchase 3 days Moped Rental from Oleander Cycles and get your 4th day free