When you envision your future getaway, you might think you'll be strolling through the roads, looking up at the buildings or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. But Sanjusangendo Temple is one draw you have been especially anticipating. It has been on your to-do list for years, and now is the time to tick it off.
Where Is There to Stay Near Sanjusangendo Temple?
Hotels near Sanjusangendo Temple
You'll be pleased you made time for Sanjusangendo Temple, because experiences make for the most wonderful trip souvenirs.
Situated in the city of Kyōto, it is a lively favorite of tourists.
With 36 hotels situated within a radius of 0.6 miles of Sanjusangendo Temple, you're certainly spoiled for choice! Popular ones are the Seikoro Ryokan, Kyoto Higashiyamasou and Hyatt Regency Kyoto.
If you're drained from all the sightseeing and want somewhere affordable yet comfortable so get a bit of rest, then there are various budget hotels nearby. The Ishibekoji Ryugin (0.9 miles away) and the Traditional Kyoto Inn serving Kyoto cuisine IZUYASU (0.6 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to check out.
Keep in mind that you have the option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a special treat. Be sure to take a look at the Tazuru, which is just 0.7 miles away. Another great place is the Zeniya-An, 0.9 miles away.
As you and your loved ones roam the lanes that encompass Sanjusangendo Temple, stop by Gojo Guest House. Smell the satiating aroma of coffee and taste a few sweet treats. Searching for something more substantial? Hanbeifu is a worthwhile dining spot within this same area. Finally, stop by 桜バー and get a wine or two.
Ensure you save some time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Sanjusangendo Temple:
- Enjoy an outing devoted to arts and culture at Kyoto National Museum, a prominent museum here.
- The calming atmosphere at Yogen-in Temple gives you the perfect chance to quiet your mind.
- Absorb the spiritual aura of Myoho-in Temple.
- Find peace in the calm atmosphere of Chishaku-in Temple.
- You'll marvel at the miracle of Mother Nature when you mosey around Shoseien Garden, an idyllic private garden.
A good way to get to Sanjusangendo Temple is by train. Roughly 0.2 miles away, Shichijo Station is the most conveniently located rail station. The second closest rail station, Kiyomizu-Gojo Station, is at a distance of 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's rooms in Higashiyama deliver all that you need, so you'll surely have a place to stay near Sanjusangendo Temple you'll fall in love with. Higashiyama welcomed more than a few travelers in the past twelve months, so get researching. Once you are ready to make your reservation, you'll roam confidently: travelers of all kinds would propose their Higashiyama hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? Get all the insider info you could want right here.
- Rooms in Higashiyama hotels will always be tidy, fresh, and waiting to invite you in.
- From large families with children to solitary travelers, we offer pleasant suites for everyone.
- The staff at hotels around Sanjusangendo Temple go beyond all target which is appropriate for such a lovely feature.
Rooms in Higashiyama had additional visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's clear why. Your favorite place is ready for you with our extensive directory of hotels near Sanjusangendo Temple.
All About Higashiyama
You'll still have lots to see and do in Higashiyama once you've crossed Sanjusangendo Temple off your schedule.
- Drop in on a local historical site, then enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the adventure with a bang.
- Prepare to discover Higashiyama also knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat after you spend a time on its ample pastimes.
- Higashiyama is now starting to find its place after having been hidden away.
Planning an escape to Higashiyama is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Sanjusangendo Temple from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet more than a few all-new group photos!