Visiting Sankt Andreasberg
Visitors can enjoy all that Sankt Andreasberg has to offer including its museums. In Sankt Andreasberg, there are 32 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt), 39.9 mi (64.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Andreasberg
Places to visit in the larger region include Wurmberg Gondola, Harz National Park, and Wurmberg. Additionally, you'll find Ring der Erinnerung and Brocken in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Sankt Andreasberg. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Berghotel Sankt Andreasberg is located in central Sankt Andreasberg. This 3-star hotel in Sankt Andreasberg features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Landhaus Fischer is located in the heart of Sankt Andreasberg. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Sankt Andreasberg can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with a private balcony.
- Apartment Harzgrün 2 is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sankt Andreasberg can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sankt Andreasberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 57°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 47°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.40 inches of rain falls on Sankt Andreasberg each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 58°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F