Visiting Sankt Martin am Techelsberg
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sankt Martin am Techelsberg has to offer. Minimundus, Landskron Castle, and Lake Faak are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 246 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Martin am Techelsberg
Minimundus, Landskron Castle, and Lake Faak are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Carinthian Botanical Center and Landhaus.
As you start planning your visit to Sankt Martin am Techelsberg, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 114 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Carinthia Velden is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Velden am Woerthersee features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Barry Memle Lake Side Resort is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Velden am Woerthersee features 3 outdoor pools, a free water park, and a restaurant.
Popular places to see outside the city include New Square, 10.3 mi/16.6 km from the heart of the city, and Robert Musil Literature Museum, which is 10.7 mi/17.2 km away.
Dressing for Sankt Martin am Techelsberg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sankt Martin am Techelsberg is 39.29 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F