Find Hotels in Sankt Polten
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 29, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2018
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2017
Visiting Sankt Polten
Visitors can enjoy all that Sankt Polten has to offer including the monuments, art, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, live music, and theaters.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sankt Polten
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Polten
The city is notable for landmarks like Institut der Englischen Fraulein, St. Polten Cathedral, and Sankt Polten Synagogue. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sankt Polten Town Hall and Domplatz.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cityhotel D&C - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar.
Getting Around Sankt Polten
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from St Polten Central Station, Sankt Polten Pottenbrunn Station, or St. Pölten Central Station. Sankt Polten might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sankt Polten
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Sankt Polten each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sankt Polten?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sankt Polten, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sankt Polten?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Sankt Pölten-Land District?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sankt Polten?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to St. Polten Cathedral?
What about the best place to stay near Sankt Polten Synagogue?
What's the best part of Sankt Polten for tourists?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sankt Polten?
Recent reviews of Sankt Polten hotels
More trip options
- Sankt Polten Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sankt Polten Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sankt Polten Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sankt Polten
- More Hotel Options in Sankt Polten
- More Popular Hotels in Lower Austria
- Other Hotels near Sankt Polten, Lower Austria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends