Visiting Sant Agusti des Vedra
Those traveling to Sant Agusti des Vedra are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Es Vedra Island, Ibiza Castle, and Las Salinas Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Sant Agusti des Vedra
- The closest major airport is in Ibiza (IBZ), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Agusti des Vedra
Es Vedra Island, Ibiza Castle, and Las Salinas Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Benirras Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sant Agusti des Vedra, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 629 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Can Petrus is located in the heart of Sant Agusti des Vedra. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Sant Agusti des Vedra can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Can Vicent. Charming Villa Ibizan Style is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the center of Sant Agusti des Vedra. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sant Jordi de Ses Salines can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Sant Agusti des Vedra. This 3-star hotel in Ibiza features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
Dressing for Sant Agusti des Vedra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Sant Agusti des Vedra each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F