Visiting Sant Joan de Les Abadesses
Visitors can enjoy all that Sant Joan de Les Abadesses has to offer including the ski areas, volcano viewpoints, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, monuments, and shopping.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Sant Joan de Les Abadesses
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Joan de Les Abadesses
A favorite place to visit in the city is Monastery of Sant Joan de las Abadesses. Additionally, you'll find Castell de Milany and Creu de Sant Amand in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sant Joan de Les Abadesses. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotelet de Sant Joan is located in central Sant Joan de Les Abadesses. Located in Sant Joan de Les Abadesses, this 3-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- La Batllia is located in the heart of Sant Joan de Les Abadesses. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cottage in Sant Joan de Les Abadesses can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Les Planes del Grau is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Sant Joan de Les Abadesses features a winery, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Sant Joan de Les Abadesses
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sant Joan de Les Abadesses is 0.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F