Visiting Sant'Angelo In Colle
Travelers to Sant'Angelo In Colle will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Abbazia di Sant'Antimo, Palazzo Piccolomini, and Pienza Cathedral. There are 850 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant'Angelo In Colle
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Abbazia di Sant'Antimo, Palazzo Piccolomini, and Pienza Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Poggio Antico and Museum of Brunello.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sant'Angelo In Colle, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 237 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Castel Brunello is located in the heart of Sant'Angelo In Colle. This apartment in Montalcino features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- SI Montalcino Hotel & Restaurant is located within 0.1 mi (0.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Montalcino can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its breakfast and nice bathrooms.
- Agriturismo Le Ragnaie is located 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the city center. This farm stay in Montalcino features a winery, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Sant'Angelo In Colle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sant'Angelo In Colle is 23.66 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F