Visiting Sant'Orsola Terme
Those traveling to Sant'Orsola Terme are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Trento Science Museum.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sant'Orsola Terme
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant'Orsola Terme
A favorite place to visit in the city is Valsugana. Additionally, you'll find Trento Science Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sant'Orsola Terme, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 134 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Maso nel bosco is located in the heart of Sant'Orsola Terme. This chalet in Sant'Orsola Terme features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Baita Cavecia is located in central Sant'Orsola Terme. This cabin in Sant'Orsola Terme features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Maso Del Fieno is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. With a stay at this chalet in Sant'Orsola Terme, guests can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Sant'Orsola Terme
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 58°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 48°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Sant'Orsola Terme gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 59°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F