Nice place, bad administration. Needs maintenance
Posted Sep 26, 2016
I visit last week. In photos the hotel seems to be the right choice. But my experience was disapointing. The Hotel is ok but it lacks of good administration. If you rent a car, I suggest to travel to San Salvador, instead of having this experience, it´s just a 40 min. journey.
1. The place was messy and dirty, needs some urgent cleaning and maintenance - registered on photo
2. There is junk from hotel operation all over the place, even parking and inside the hotel
It is not a hotel for early morning workers, no breakfast before 7AM, not even coffee ....that was my worst pain :) missed the caffeine !!!
3. NO WI-FI AT THE ROOM, even when offered at the site
4. There is a lot of materials for recycling at the parking lot
5.Don´t reserve premium parkings for guests, if there is an event....you will end at the back of the parking lot...even under rain, in my case
6. The elevator was broken
7. Food, better eat outside. Too expensive for the value received
8. I can´t tell the whole truth if I don´t mention the good service received from 2 staff members, the girl who made the check in and the guardian at the entrance, thanks for your help. The rest....you already know