Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelOverlooks Santa Barbara beach, near State Street
Popular property highlights
This mission-style resort is on Cabrillo Boulevard across from Chase Palm Park and the beach. State Street, the Santa Barbara Zoo, and Santa Barbara Harbor are within a mile.
Tennis, golf, swimming
Amenities at Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort include a spa, salon, and complimentary shuttle to the airport and train station. Recreation facilities include an outdoor pool, 2 tennis courts, and a putting green.
Balcony with a view
Renovated guestrooms at Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort have furnished balconies or patios with views of the ocean, mountains, or garden courtyard. Rooms offer MP3 docking stations and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
A circular main building houses 3 floors and 7 mission-style buildings that range from 1 to 3 stories. The 24-acre estate is extensively landscaped and features a pool and fountain. Other amenities include a fitness room, salon, spa, and gift shop. Beach towels and pool sun loungers/chaise lounges are available for guest use. Shuttle service is complimentary to the airport and Amtrak station.
There are 2 lighted tennis courts with on-call tennis pro, a basketball court, putting green, shuffleboard, and bicycle and rollerblade rentals. The extensive banquet and conference facilities are supported by a business center with high-speed Internet access available. Wireless Internet is available in the lobby for a fee.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free airport transportation
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Tennis on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- MP3 docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Rodney's Grill - California cuisines; steaks; seafood; local wines. Casual.
The Roundhouse - Located in hotel lobby. Casual. Open for breakfast and lunch.
The Set - Full-service bar located in lobby. Ocean view. Full dinner menu.
Terraza del Mar Pool BBQ - Located next to pool. Beverages and lighter fare served. Open seasonally.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a heated outdoor pool; a fitness center; 2 lighted tennis courts with an on-call tennis pro; a basketball court; putting green, and shuffleboard. Water aerobics classes are offered on a seasonal basis. Bicycles and rollerblades are available for rent.
Across the street, guests of Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort can enjoy Santa Barbara's sandy beaches. The Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, Zoo, Sea Center, and State Street are each one half-mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Spa Del Mar offers a full menu of spa treatments including customized massages, skin-care treatments, and relaxing facials using quality, hand-blended and locally made products. Appointment required.
The spa also features an outdoor patio with a spa lunch menu.
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 45 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
- DoubleTree Fess Parker
- DoubleTree Hilton Santa Barbara
- Fess Parker DoubleTree Hilton Resort Santa Barbara
- Fess Parker DoubleTree Hilton Resort
- Fess Parker Hilton
- Fess Parker Hilton Santa Barbara
- Hilton Fess Parker
- Parker DoubleTree Santa Barbara
- Parker Fess Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Fess Parker
- Fess Parker DoubleTree Hilton Santa Barbara
- Fess Parker DoubleTree Hilton
- The Fess Parker Santa Barbara DoubleTree by Hilton Resort
- Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront
- The Fess Parker A DoubleTree by Hilton Resort
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.