Visiting Santa Clara
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Clara has to offer including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Miraflores Locks, Bridge of the Americas, and Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama.
- There are 206 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Panama City (PAC-Marcos A. Gelabert Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Balboa (BLB-Panama Pacifico Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Clara
A favorite place to visit in the city is Culebra Cut. Additionally, in the area you'll find Miraflores Locks and Bridge of the Americas.
As you plan your trip to Santa Clara, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 206 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- TRYP by Wyndham Panamá Centro is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the center of Santa Clara. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bella Vista can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Occidental Panamá City by Barceló Hotel Group is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Santa Clara. This 4-star hotel in Bella Vista features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Riande Aeropuerto Hotel & Casino is located 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the heart of Santa Clara. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Tocumen can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama, 15.1 mi/24.2 km from the city center.
Dressing for Santa Clara
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Clara is 0 inches