Needs to upgrade to compete with new hotels
Posted Oct 30, 2016
- We reserved a suite. When we checked in the rate was not correct. The next day we learned that the receptionist had put us into a larger suite which cost more, however we were not told this. We did not have to pay for the price difference.
- A/C in room was too loud and never cooled to the level we set it.
+ Beds were comfortable.
- For a large suite there was only one sink which disappointing.
- No coffee or tea amenities, and no complementary water.
- Acceptable, however the coffee in the large pot was lukewarm, so I ordered a cappiccino and then had to pay for it.
- Good equipment, however no A/C!