Get an overview of this hotelBayside lodge with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the bay, this lodge is within a 15-minute walk of Charles Darwin Research Station, Playa de los Alemanes, and Las Grietas. Tortuga Bay Beach is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this lodge has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, spa services, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include ceiling fans and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Red Mangrove by Haugan Cruises
Dining options at the lodge include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Bahía de la Academia lodge also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Red Mangrove - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80.0 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 115 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.0 per night
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge All Inclusive Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura All Inclusive Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura All Inclusive Adventure
- Red Mangrove Aventura Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Adventure
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.