Get an overview of this hotelBayside lodge with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the bay, this lodge is within a 15-minute walk of Charles Darwin Research Station, Malecon, and Las Grietas. Tortuga Bay Beach is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this lodge has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find refrigerators and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Red Mangrove by Haugan Cruises
Dining options at the lodge include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Bahía de la Academia lodge also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1995
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Red Mangrove - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 80.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 80.0 per night
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Red Mangrove Aventura
- Red Mangrove Aventura Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge All Inclusive Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Lodge Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura All Inclusive Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura All Inclusive Adventure
- Red Mangrove Aventura Adventure Puerto Ayora
- Red Mangrove Aventura Adventure
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.