Visiting Santa Cruz La Laguna
Visitors to Santa Cruz La Laguna are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and local tours.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Cruz La Laguna
- The closest major airport is in Guatemala City (GUA-La Aurora Intl.), 46.6 mi (75 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Cruz La Laguna
Places to visit in the larger region include Azul Maya Archaeological Museum, Casa Cakchiquel Arts Center, and La Galeria. Additionally, you'll find Church of Saint Francis and Panajachel Municipal Market in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Santa Cruz La Laguna. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel y Cafe La Casa del Mundo - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Isla Verde - Our customers like the helpful staff and bathrooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a beach bar, and a sauna.
Dressing for Santa Cruz La Laguna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Santa Cruz La Laguna gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F