Consider yourself in a new spot: you probably see yourself strolling around downtown, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous nature wherever you look. But there's one feature you've been counting on most of all: Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History. Right now is finally the time to mark it off your must-see list.
Find Your Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History Accommodation
Hotels near Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
Time spent at Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History is always an experience.
Make your way to Santa Cruz if you'd like to experience it for yourself.
Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History has many accommodation options in the immediate area. There are 44 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Casablanca On The Beach is located 0.7 miles from Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History. More popular options include the Ocean Lodge, 1 mile away, and the Dream Inn Santa Cruz, 0.9 miles away.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a variety of budget-friendly hotels nearby. 0.9 miles away, is the West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn, but if that's not right for you, then perhaps you could check out the Pacific Blue Inn, which is 0.9 miles away.
If you're looking around for a hotel room that's a little extra special, you'll find a number of upmarket offerings within walking distance. Two options that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and architectural design are the Super 8 Santa Cruz/Beach Boardwalk East and the Ocean Pacific Lodge, which are located just 0.5 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Pop into Verve Coffee - Seabright (104 Bronson Street, Santa Cruz) for a caffeine boost prior to your travel group's day of tours and sightseeing. Finish your day with a delicious dinner from The Crow's Nest Restaurant (2218 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz). This establishment is in the heart of things, making it an optimal choice.
While you are here, you'll soon see there's more than just Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History to visit:
- Blast-off on the rollercoasters, play some of the games and sample goodies at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Check if there's a chance to take a trip on a boat, or just enjoy a walk by Santa Cruz Harbor.
- A mix of locals and business professionals meet for conferences and other events at Cocoanut Grove. Check out the upcoming events calendar to discover if something interesting lines up with your time here.
- If you and your family love indoor activities, you'll have a ball at Boardwalk Bowl.
- Main Beach is the perfect place for the kids to run off some energy while you relax on the beach in the fresh air.
The rail station, Santa Cruz Big Trees & Pacific Railway-Boardwalk Station, can be found 0.3 miles away from Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History, making the train a convenient way to go.
Our list of Santa Cruz motels and lodging provides everything you require, so you can be sure to get locales near Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History you'll appreciate. Santa Cruz had more than a few travelers in the last twelve months, so start searching. You're a few clicks away from the secret tips you're searching for. When the moment arrives to reserve your spot, set off boldly: newcomers of all sorts would recommend their Santa Cruz hotel to their colleagues.
- Discover that lodging in Santa Cruz are primed to receive you with fresh and presentable rooms.
- The concierge service at hotels around Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History will be grand which can only improve your journey to this lovely feature.
- And we have accommodations that are cozy for everyone, including family reunions and newlyweds.
Suites near Santa Cruz saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. With our broad database of hotels near Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History, you can stay right nearby.
Learn About Santa Cruz
You'll still have lots to see and do in Santa Cruz with Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History crossed off your timetable.
- Santa Cruz hasn't been too well-known in the guide books, but it is currently starting to become established.
- Use some hours to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon find Santa Cruz also is an ace when it comes to receiving its visitors.
- Head out on the town to end the good times with a bang; when the sun rises, drop in on one of the local historical sites.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few breathtaking new photo ops. You won't regret paying a visit to Santa Cruz, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History from Expedia. Book today!