When you consider your next holiday, you perhaps think you'll be ambling around downtown, noticing the monuments or the exquisite settings everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you're looking forward to in particular: Santa Cruz Surfing Museum. Right now is finally the day to mark it off your bucket list.
Santa Cruz Surfing Museum Hotels
Hotels near Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
Santa Cruz Surfing Museum is a well-loved attraction that deserves to be a fixture on your must see list.
To experience it, you'll need to head to Santa Cruz.
Santa Cruz Surfing Museum has a large number of accommodations in the immediate area. There are 34 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Casablanca On The Beach, the Dream Inn Santa Cruz and the West Cliff Inn - A Four Sisters Inn are a few you should consider. They're located 0.9 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with others, you might like to secure your accommodation at one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the area. Situated 1 mile away is the Pacific Blue Inn, but you could also have a look at the Babbling Brook Inn if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 1 mile away.
If you're looking to have a luxurious space to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodation options should appeal to you. The Ocean Pacific Lodge is only 0.9 miles away, while the Coastview Inn Santa Cruz can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both are elegant and full of creature comforts.
With flaky pastries, robust coffee and a pleasant vibe, Steamers Lane Supply (644-670 West Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz) is a wonderful spot for tourists. It just so happens to be 0.1 miles from Santa Cruz Surfing Museum.
Once you've checked out Santa Cruz Surfing Museum, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Mark Abbot Memorial Lighthouse is bound to be a notable place to visit.
- Lighthouse Point Park is a lovely local landmark that you're encouraged to visit if you get the chance.
- Whether the water is still or active, you will appreciate a peaceful stroll on Santa Cruz Wharf.
- Find out about exciting stories of maritime exploits and exploration that have contributed to the region at Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center.
- Watch the waves endlessly roll in, taste the salt in the breeze and listen to the seabirds call to each other at Main Beach. There are few places quite like the beach to truly awaken your senses.
People visiting Santa Cruz Surfing Museum commonly take advantage of the metro. Santa Cruz Big Trees & Pacific Railway-Boardwalk Station is the nearest terminal and is only 1 mile away.
Expedia's Santa Cruz hotels offer all the things you want, so you're sure to have lodging near Santa Cruz Surfing Museum that you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of travelers in the most recent year, you will not be alone. Once booking time is here, rest easy: countless guests would endorse their Santa Cruz hotel to an associate. Need help deciding? Get all the insider information you're searching for.
- Fitting for such a magnificent landmark, the staff at accommodation around Santa Cruz Surfing Museum provide wonderful service.
- We offer spaces that are satisfying for everyone, from large families to solo travelers.
- Rooms in Santa Cruz lodging are always fresh and presentable.
It's simple to see why Santa Cruz holidays received more visitors in the past year than the year prior to that. We see your desired spot in your future with Expedia's wide roster of hotels near Santa Cruz Surfing Museum.
Intriguing Santa Cruz Facts
Once you've checked Santa Cruz Surfing Museum off your timetable, there are still further things to do in Santa Cruz.
- Until recently, Santa Cruz sightseeing has been only for those in the know, but soaring numbers of trips mean now is a good time to book.
- You will notice Santa Cruz also knows many things about hospitality after some time spent on its abundant action.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the exploration right; when the sun rises, get cultured about Santa Cruz's life story.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Santa Cruz is always a good strategy, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Santa Cruz Surfing Museum. Book today!