Posted Aug 15, 2016 on Hotels
We rented 2 rooms. One with no a/c, and no satellite. The other smelled like marajauna so bad. I have 2 kids with Asthma, luckily they had a no smoking room we could move to (like I had asked for when I made the reservation.) This room had a broken key card lock, so we had to be let in everytime we came back, a complete inconvenience. This room also had no satellite. The internet didn't work anywhere on the property. One room had 2 dirty towels in it when we got there. The hair dryer didn't work. The beds were horribly uncomfortable. The only halfway good thing was the staff. They were pleasant. We stayed here in 2012 and had no problems. Never staying here again.