Wonderful art and fully furnished down to the smallest detail. Traveling cross country and this was a much needed reprieve from the average hotel stay. Much nicer even than many 4+star hotel chains.
- Old Fort Marcy Park
- 3 min walk
- Palace of the Governors
- 10 min walk
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi
- 13 min walk
- Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal)
- 19 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
We have no rooms available for the selected dates: Saturday, Oct 19 - Sunday, Oct 20
About this area
- Old Fort Marcy Park - 3 min walk
- Palace of the Governors - 10 min walk
- Santa Fe Plaza - 11 min walk
- New Mexico Museum of Art - 11 min walk
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi - 13 min walk
- Santa Fe Depot - 3 min drive
- Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) - 19 min drive
About this property
Fort Marcy Hotel Suites by All Seasons Resort Lodging
An indoor pool, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference space are available at this smoke-free condo building. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include laundry facilities, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance. Each condo provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Cable TV and a DVD player provide a bit of entertainment, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a dining area and a sitting area. Limited housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 5.00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Cribs (infant beds): USD 5.00 per stay
- Coffee/tea maker
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Rollaway/extra beds: USD 20.00 per day
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- DVD player
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- No elevators
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- In the city center
- In the historical district
- 65 rooms
- 2 floors
- 11 buildings
Nearby things to do
Matt was extremely helpful during check in and helping us with our sight seeing.