Casita Cotón is convenient to all that Santa Fe has to offer, yet private enough for rest and relaxation. This casita is located in the Pueblo Encantado complex on 96 acres just 10 minutes north of Downtown Santa Fe. Casita Cotón is a newly remodeled two bedroom two bath unit with mountain views. This home away from home is bright, cozy and filled with all of the comforts you would want while on vacation. Some of these comforts include two fireplaces and four flat screen televisions. Enjoy a sunrise on the patio with a cup of coffee then spend your day exploring Santa Fe. Relax after a day of fun with a glass of wine while gazing at the stars over the desert sky.
There is truly something here for everyone.
• Take a swim in the gorgeous community pool with mountain views (May – October)
• Walk across the street to the Four Seasons Resort, Restaurant and World Class Spa
• Hiking trails are right outside the door
• Only two exits from the Santa Fe Opera and two exits from Camel Rock
• 10 minutes to Santa Fe Plaza, the heart and soul of downtown
• 2 miles from Tesuque Village Market Restaurant, General Store and Bakery
• 1 hour from Albuquerque International Airport
• Less than two hours from Taos Ski Valley, the best skiing and snowboarding in New Mexico
If you are still looking for ideas, we would suggest a visit to some of the amazing museums, art galleries, markets or enjoy some live music. Want to learn more about the city? Take a food tour, art tour, photography tour or a cooking class. For the outdoor adventurers, try horseback riding, hiking, rafting, fishing or yoga. You may just want to grab a book and spend all your time at this adorable adobe home, Casita Cotón.