Get an overview of this hotel4-star Ilfeld hotel in Downtown Santa Fe, walk to Palace of the Governors
Located in Downtown Santa Fe, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Andrea Fisher Fine Pottery and Palace of the Governors. San Miguel Mission and New Mexico State Capitol are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 158 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and MP3 docks are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 1973
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- MP3 docking station
Where to Eat
This hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hilton Historic Hotel Santa Fe Plaza
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
- Hilton Santa Fe Plaza
- Historic Santa Fe Plaza
- Hilton Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Historic Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Historic Plaza
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.