Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Santa Marta from $26
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Santa Marta Beach Hotels
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 11, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in Santa Marta
- Casa Tayrona los NaranjosKm 33 Carretera Santa Marta, Via Rioacha, Santa Marta
The price is $129 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.6/5Wonderful! (20 reviews)
- Edificio Cristal CaribbeanCarrera 2 No. 8-50, Rodadero, Santa MartaGet Rates
- Hostel paradiseCalle 19 No. 4-55, Santa Marta, Magdalena
The price is $34 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.2/5Very Good! (6 reviews)
- Hotel Santa Marta RealCalle 12 No. 2-38, Santa Marta, Magdalena
The price is $60 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 63.7/5Good! (29 reviews)
- Santorini Hotel & ResortCarrera 2 No 4-49, Bello Horizonte, Santa Marta, Magdalena
The price is $66 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 223.8/5Good! (209 reviews)
- Santorini Hotel BoutiqueCarrera 2 # 3-93, Bello Horizonte, Santa Marta, Magdalena
The price is $66 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234/5Very Good! (71 reviews)
- Santorini Villas Del MarKilometro 17 Via Cienaga, Piedra Hincada, Ciénaga, MagdalenaGet Rates1/5 (1 review)
- Taganga Oasis ApartahotelCalle 23 # 5B-47, Santa Marta, Magdalena
The price is $64 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.7/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- Hotel Tamacá Beach ResortCarrera 2a No. 11A - 98, Santa Marta, Magdalena
The price is $84 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.2/5Very Good! (199 reviews)
- Bahía Taganga HotelCalle 8 No. 1B-35, Inicio camino a Playa Grande, Santa Marta, Magdalena
The price is $48 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.5/5Good! (67 reviews)
Beach Condos in Santa Marta
- Luxury Beachfront Penthouse in Rodadero Santa MartaSanta Marta, MagdalenaGet Rates
- Apartamentos SOHO Style - Frente al MarCarrera 1 No. 17-69, Rodadero, Santa Marta, MagdalenaGet Rates3/5 (6 reviews)
- Condominium Cascadas.5th floor. Overlooks ocean.Santa Marta, MagdalenaGet Rates
- Peaceful Beachside Luxury Escape in South RodaderoSanta Marta, MagdalenaGet Rates
- Elegant 3-bedroom Zazué Condo near Bello Horizonte BeachSanta Marta, MagdalenaGet Rates
- Apartamento HOME Style - Con BalcónCL 17 1B - 53, Santa MartaGet Rates
- Apartment in beachfront. Views of the sea, mountains and city.Santa Marta, MagdalenaGet Rates
Beach Villas in Santa Marta
Beach Hotels in Santa Marta
Known for its beaches and parks, Santa Marta offers a lot for the traveler booking a beach vacation. There are 171 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this relaxing destination, so it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Santa Marta, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Best Western Plus Santa Marta Hotel - 3.5 hotel near Santa Marta Beach. It features an indoor pool, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Guests love the beach and pool.
Aite Hotel - 3.5 hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and helpful staff. This hotel boasts 2 outdoor swimming pools, full, and a restaurant. Activities include volleyball and hiking/biking trails.
Estelar Santamar Hotel & Centro de Convenciones - 3.5 family-friendly hotel on the beach. It offers 3 outdoor swimming pools, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Activities include kayaking. Guest reviews highlight the beach and pool.
La Calzada del Santo - 3 hotel near Santa Marta Beach. It features an outdoor pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, and LCD televisions. Guests love the pool and walkability.
Hotel Palma Blanca del Mar - 3 hotel near Rodadero Beach. Our travelers recommend its pool and location. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, English, and a restaurant.
Planning Your Trip to Santa Marta
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: May, April, June, and August, with an average temperature of 91°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and October, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Driest months: February, March, January, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: October, September, June, and July, with an average rainfall of 0.31 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Santa MartaAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Santa Marta Beach or Taganga Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Discover the area's parks and hiking trails, and make time for local attractions like Santa Marta Cathedral and Customs House. For more things to see and do, consider visiting Tairona Gold Museum or Parque de Los Novios. Visitors also enjoy Santa Marta for its:
- Coral reefs
Getting Around Santa Marta
To get to Santa Marta, book a flight to Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar), the closest major airport, which is located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Frequently asked questions
What is Santa Marta like for travelers who love the beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Santa Marta?
How many beach hotels are there in Santa Marta?
When's the best time for a beach vacation in Santa Marta?
What is there to see and do around Santa Marta?
What's the best way to get to my beach hotel in Santa Marta?
Recent reviews of Santa Marta hotels
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Beach Hotels
- More Hotels near Santa Marta
- More Hotel Options in Santa Marta
- More Accommodation Types in Santa Marta
- Hotels near Popular Santa Marta Attractions
- Other Hotels near Santa Marta, Magdalena
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Santa Marta Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends