Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLakefront Santa Marta hotel in Pozos Colorados with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Pozos Colorados, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Zazue and within 6 mi (10 km) of Mundo Marino Aquarium and Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum. Rodadero Beach and Santa Marta Cathedral are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a meeting room, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus room service and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include down comforters, free local calls, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Los Veleros
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters) include a meeting room. This Santa Marta hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and a casino shuttle.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1983
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
Onsite venue - This brewpub serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Hotel Los Veleros
- Hotel Los Veleros Santa Marta
- Los Veleros
- Los Veleros Santa Marta
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.