Get an overview of this hotelBayside hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Located in the heart of Santa Marta, this hotel is steps from Tairona Gold Museum and Customs House. Simon Bolivar Park and Santa Marta Cathedral are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free full breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour business center, and conference rooms.
All 32 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Minibars, room service, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Santa Marta RealCalle 12 No. 2-38 Santa Marta Magdalena
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. 80 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a beach shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Free reception
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of meeting rooms - 80
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Turndown service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM. An additional breakfast (subject to charges) is served daily. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Hotel Santa Marta Real has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 25000 (roundtrip), (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Hotel Santa Marta Real
- Santa Marta Real
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.