A lousy hotel - should be stricken from Expedia.
Posted Jan 8, 2016
1) Unit meant for three people but pushed on to us as for four people.
2) Missing towels (for fourth person), bed was a pull out in the living room, dirty carpets, missing light bulbs.
3) Missing utensils, cups, cutlery etc. for fourth person not supplied even though repeatedly requested.
4) Cooking utensils not complete, e.g, spatula, cooking pan, no lighter to light the stove, no scissors, broken handle on pots and pans, no paper towels.
5) Unhygeneic , with bed bugs and itchy seats, remote and TV did not work
6) Rude staff, the office is hard to locate and the door is always closed, many a time unattended.
7) Elevators did not work most of the time.
Our money should be refunded as the booking and delivery was substandard and legally in bad faith.