Get an overview of this hotelSantiago bed & breakfast in Apoquindo with free breakfast
Located in Apoquindo, this bed & breakfast is within 1 mi (2 km) of Alto Las Condes, Pueblito Los Dominicos, and Los Dominicos Handicraft Village. KidZania Santiago and Parque Araucano are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features tour/ticket assistance and free breakfast.
All 3 rooms offer WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chile Bed and Breakfast
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
Chile Bed and Breakfast is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Shared bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Chile Bed & Breakfast
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.