Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Santiago hostel in Downtown Santiago, near Palacio de la Moneda
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Santiago, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Plaza Brasil, Palacio de la Moneda, and Plaza de la Constitucion. Santiago Town Square is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away.
Dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and an arcade/game room are available at this hostel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
All 6 rooms provide conveniences like dining areas and sitting areas, plus free WiFi and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include rainfall showerheads, laptop-compatible safes, and showers. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chile Lindo Hostel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Santiago hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room.
Chile Lindo Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Shared bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Chile Lindo Hostel
- Lindo Hostel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.