Get an overview of this hotelHostel with free breakfast, near Palacio de la Moneda
Located in the heart of Santiago, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Palacio de la Moneda, and Plaza de la Constitucion. Santiago Town Square and National Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hostel features concierge services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
This hostel has 14 rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Santiago hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Eco Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
This property accepts only cash for any payments made on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Towels/sheets: CLP 1 per person, per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Eco Hostel Santiago
- Eco Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.