Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Downtown Santiago, near Palacio de la Moneda
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Santiago, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Palacio de la Moneda, and Plaza de la Constitucion. Santiago Town Square and National Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hostel features concierge services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 14 rooms offer free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Santiago hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Eco Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Towels/sheets: CLP 1 per person, per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Eco Hostel Santiago
- Eco Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.