Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Downtown Santiago, near Palacio de la Moneda
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Santiago, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Museo de Arte Popular Americano and Santiago Town Square. Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free hostel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 9 rooms offer free wired Internet, Tempur-Pedic beds, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Footsteps Backpackers Hostel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Santiago hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
Footsteps Backpackers Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free wired Internet
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Footsteps Backpackers
- Footsteps Backpackers Hostel
- Footsteps Backpackers Hostel Santiago
- Footsteps Backpackers Santiago
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.