Book your room at Hostal de la Barra - Hostel
Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Lastarria, walk to Santiago Town Square
Located in Lastarria, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of National Museum of Fine Arts and Santiago Town Square. Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hostel has a bar/lounge and concierge services. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 5 rooms offer free wired Internet, down comforters, and cable TV. Guests will also find free local calls and ceiling fans. Bathrooms are shared.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hostal de la Barra - HostelJose Miguel De La Barra 451 Santiago Region Metropolitana 8320114
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Santiago hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hostal de la Barra - Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1950
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free local calls
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Shared bathroom
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Cafe de la Barra - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Start your day with a free continental breakfast, available daily from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 22.000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hostal de la Barra
- Hostal de la Barra Hostel
- Hostal de la Barra Hostel Santiago
- Hostal de la Barra Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.