Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Santiago hotel in Santiago Center, walk to Palacio de la Moneda
Located in Santiago Center, this historic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Former National Congress and Santiago Town Square. Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 60 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find room service and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Colonial hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Hotel España is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1927
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
CARAMBA - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Hotel España Santiago
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).