Get an overview of this hotelSantiago hostel in Santiago Center, near Palacio de la Moneda
Located in Santiago Center, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Plaza Brasil, Palacio de la Moneda, and Plaza de la Constitucion. Santiago Town Square is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away.
This hostel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite.
All 9 rooms offer free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hostel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Santiago hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Landay Hostel has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 5 per person (roundtrip)
- Landay Hostel
- Landay Hostel Santiago
- Landay Santiago