Book your room at Lastarria Suites
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Duplex, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Santiago hotel in Santiago Center, walk to Santiago Town Square
Located in Santiago Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Santa Lucia Hill and Santiago Town Square. Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Valet parking, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include self parking.
All 35 rooms offer free WiFi and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lastarria Suites features tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Lastarria Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Laundry facilities
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Number of floors - 20
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.