Overview of Refugio Ecologico
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
About this area
San José de Maipo
Refugio Ecologico is located in San José de Maipo. San Jose de Maipo Square is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cajon del Maipo and Las Animas Waterfall.
- Las Animas Waterfall - 10 min drive
- Termas Valle de Colina - 59 min drive
- Plaza Nunoa - 88 min drive
- National Stadium - 92 min drive
- KidZania Santiago - 100 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 73 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.