Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Santiago hotel in Core area of Santiago with 3 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located in Core area of Santiago, this luxury hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sculpture Park and within 3 mi (5 km) of Palacio de la Moneda and San Cristobal Hill. Santiago Town Square and Plaza de la Constitucion are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, ski-in/ski-out access, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, an outdoor pool, 2 bars/lounges, and a 24-hour fitness center are onsite.
All 139 rooms boast fireplaces and jetted tubs, while also providing free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
San Cristobal Tower, a Luxury Collection Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, San Cristobal Tower, a Luxury Collection Hotel provides ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 20 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
San Cristobal Tower, a Luxury Collection Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 22
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
San Cristobal Tower, a Luxury Collection Hotel has 3 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CLP 65000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between CLP 14000 and CLP 16500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 35000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CLP 13000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 65000 per night
- San Cristobal Tower Luxury Collection
- San Cristobal Tower Hotel
- San Cristobal Tower Hotel Santiago
- San Cristobal Tower Santiago
- San Cristobal Santiago
- San Cristobal Tower Luxury Collection Hotel Santiago
- San Cristobal Tower Luxury Collection Hotel
- San Cristobal Tower Luxury Collection Santiago
- San Cristobal Tower a Luxury Collection Hotel Santiago
- San Cristobal Tower
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.