Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Barrio Brasil hostel in Downtown Santiago, near Palacio de la Moneda
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Santiago, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Basílica del Salvador and Plaza de la Constitucion. Palacio de la Moneda and Santiago Town Square are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hostel features coffee/tea in a common area, a microwave in a common area, and a refrigerator in a common area. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 10 shared rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will also find refrigerators, microwaves, and electric kettles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Travellers Place Hostel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle. This Art Deco hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Travellers Place Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Ski passes available
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1942
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Concierge services
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Cash deposit: CLP 5000.00 per stay
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 7000 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: CLP 8000
- Travellers Place Hostel
- Travellers Place Hostel Santiago
- Travellers Place Santiago
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.